Great new opportunity.
Senior BMS Project Engineer
Top Recruitment is a premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to recruiting and developing skilled and semi-skilled operatives.
The Role: Senior BMS Project Engineer
Top Recruitment are now currently recruiting on behalf of one of our biggest clients for Senior BMS Project Engineer for software engineering, commissioning and testing of BMS systems. The role will be primarily site based, with opportunities to progress to office based design and engineering activities should the successful candidate display an aptitude and desire to do so. The BMS project engineer will work as part of a team of engineers in a lead capacity delivering exciting projects to national and multinational clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Cylon BMS
• Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential)
• Engineer BMS & QBMS Systems
• Commission of BMS & QBMS Systems
• Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects
• Liaise with clients and consultants
• Project cost control TRAINING & PERSONAL GROWTH:
• GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided
• Siemens Product Training
• Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged) REPORTS TO: Padraic Cremins (Director)
Renumeration and Conditions:
• Based out of our Dublin Office in Ballymount and Customer Sites as required.
• Basic Salary of €50-60K per annum paid monthly directly to your bank account;
• This will be reviewed after 6 months and again after 12 months.
• Laptop Computer.
• Mobile Phone.
• Company Van.
• Overtime is not paid, except under special circumstances (if extended working hours are required for onsite commissioning or when working away from home).
• Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and
effort throughout the year.
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Keith Leavy on 0862787878 .