Fire Technician/Security installation/Service engineer required for a professional security Company in the Dublin who have been in business for over 40years.
A Vacancy is available and The Role includes:
Installation, Service & Maintenance of Security equipment and Systems to include:
• Fire Alarm Systems
• C.C.T.V. Systems
• Intruder Alarm Systems
• Access Control Systems
Must have at least 3+ years of full experience in the Installation and Servicing of the following:
Intruder Alarm, C.C.T.V., Fire Alarm, Intercom Systems, Access Control Systems.
• A Full Clean Driving Licence is essential.
• The applicant must be competent and capable to work on their own initiative.
• Must have good Customer relations and be a team worker.
• Also must be a good time keeper.
• Basic P.C. Skills are essential.
• Safe Pass & MEWP Certification is desirable. #
Excellent base salary which includes Van, phone and laptop.
Training will be provided if necessary.
Job Position: Full time
Tagged as: Alarm, Electrician, Fire
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.